Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Q&A with the Least Interesting Man in the World



::In the spirit of fairness, the Most Interesting Man in the World sits down with the Los Angeles Lakers forward Pao Gasol for a brief Q&A about being disturbingly lame::



The Most Interesting Man: Are you allowed to carry credit cards, Pao?

The Least Interesting Man: Yes, because my personality is not a fraction as magnetic as yours is.

The Most Interesting Man: My friend, your beard. It intrigues me, not in a good way either. What have you achieved with your beard?

The Least Interesting Man: Um, I once caught Kobe's sweat with it when I was following up a rebound.

The Most Interesting Man: When you're not rollerblading, what are you doing with your life?

The Least Interesting Man: Probably studying other, more interesting men, like Mutombo and Pauly Shore.

Most Interesting Man: You disgrace me. You and your Los Angeles Lakers team. I can not continue this interview with you. You're equipped with the intellect of a little pancake. You're a mistake of evolution. Watching you makes my eyes go blind with mustard.

Least Interesting Man: I'm sorry. I am an accurate basketball player though.

Most Interesting Man: What does that even mean? Are you a blow dart expert? For accuracy, there is no better measure. Gifted operation of a blow dart can knock out a raging sumo wrestler charging you or ever so slightly blow-dry the matted hair of a waterlogged baby bird.

Least Interesting Man: Slap me in the face. I would be honored and I will have something to tell my grandchildren.



Most Interesting Man: Gladly. I look forward to watching your team suffer from the more manly team in red.

No comments: