Friday, January 29, 2010

Let's Count Calories!!!!



Emotional eating for men. Whhaaaaaa????? I don't know. Here's my food diary for today. Whaaaa??? Again, I don't know why I'm posting this ... oh - wait, it's because I'm eating like GODZILLA today. VERY noteworthy. But yes, very girly to care about what I eat.

My Godzilla Food Diary

8 AM AM: Breakfast: Three generously sized hippo thighs. Calories: 782,000. How I was feeling when I ate this: confused, irradiated, hating my size.

1O AM: Exercise: Swiped fishing boats with claws, sinking them (20 reps). Calories burned: 540,000. (Not enough!)

11 AM: Snack: 12 car tires. Thought they were donuts. (30,000 calories)

11:05 AM: Exercise: "Taxi Stomp" (alternating legs, for 30 blocks down Congress Ave.). Calories burned: 148,900,183. I was mad at eating crap. Sorry.

2 PM: Snack: Five Hilton guests and contents of hotel restaurant's fish and lobster tanks. Calories: 1,002,800. Feeling: self-loathing.

2:20 PM: Snack: City bus passengers (18). (Driver fell out when I shook bus). Calories: 3,456,000. Feeling: numb, huge. Why am I still eating? SOMEONE stop me.

No comments: