Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Feng Shui Feeling Limp?



Before you get the sneaky suspicion that I'm becoming some wayward metrosexual, let me preface what I'm about to say by challenging you to the most manly ultimate fight in the history of manly men! {via e-mail}

But first, let me tell you about a dope design firm.

So you want to pimp your palace? Redefine your dull living space? You need some edge in your life? End global warming? Well you need Esther's mega hip help to style and design it for you.

Check out her design firm In Your Space.

If you think I'm wrong, or even slightly fabulous, I will challenge you to a bare-knuckled brawl in the back of a convertible race car, driven by an impossibly hot super model, moving at speeds upwards of 160 mph, on a vast plain in the deserts of West Texas, completing its course on a crazy high ramp that will, shortly after the hot super model chick ejects and rolls to safety, hurl the car and the two of us within it over a cliff and into certain destruction and glory. At the bottom of the canyon, half-dead and mostly on fire, we will claw our way from the smoldering wreckage of the vehicle and begin phase two of the mighty challenge: The dance of mountain lions.

After reading that, I'm allowed to say that I can spot good design, ya heard?

(image source: ffffound)

1 comment:

Elizabeth J. Neal said...

If you think I'm wrong, or even slightly fabulous, I will challenge you to a bare-knuckled brawl in the back of a convertible race car, driven by an impossibly hot super model, feng shui singapore